1007 Glamor Lake Road
PO Box 163, Gooderham, On,
Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1988
Licensed Broker since 2000
Residential, Seasonal, Vacant Land, Acreage
Letters of Opinion
Member of Muskoka-Haliburton Association of Realtors
Appointments and walk-ins welcomed
TEL: 705-447-3448; FAX: 705-447-1165
TOLL FREE 1-800-316-3397
I have been selling real estate for 22 years in this area. I was born and raised in this area and know it well. I know where the best lakes are to catch a fish, where all the snowmobile trails are, the highest mountain to hike or the shadiest oak tree to relax under. Whatever your need, I would be happy to find it for you.
If Darlene can assist you in any of your real estate needs, please call:
Wilberforce Office: 705-448-2311
Are you a business owner that just never knows exactly how your business is doing financially….
Find yourself unprepared for tax season……
Burn the midnight oil trying to keep up with invoices,
Reconciliations and other paperwork taking time away from family and quality of life.
Bottomline Bookkeeping Services is your solution.
Catering to small business we take care of the mundane part of your business so that you can look after the rest.
Bookkeeping done in my home.
Free pickup and delivery, reasonable rates
Call Marilyn Wooder
1060 Tweed Drive
Gooderham, Ontario K0M 1R0
- Lot Clearing
- Sand & Gravel
We incorporate treescaping into the forestry planning for cottage lots. We can restore your view of the lake without simply clear-cutting the trees between your cottage and the lake. We have the knowledge and background to advise on the tree species to remove and those to retain.
We can also advise what species to plant to replace removed trees.
This will potentially enhance the value of your property and make an environmentally friendly improvement to your shoreline.
Halliburton Highlands Forestry Consultants has been in business since 2002 and provides the following services:
- Tree Removal
- Managed Forest Plans (Tax Incentive)
- Tree Marking
- Horticultural & Gardening Services including Tree Planting
During our search for a studio in the Haliburton area we came upon a ten acre parcel of land with a 128 year old farm house that met our needs. As it turned out, this farm had been owned by the Riel family for the past 100 years. It was the ideal location for my studio combining heritage with nature. We quickly converted the ground floor into a Gallery and the upper floor into my studio.
Our Gallery on the ground floor combined with the country veranda allows our clients and guests the comfort and relaxation to enjoy the Art and Country serenity of my studio.
Come and visit us:
1524 Ursa Road,
Phone: (705) 447-2245
Decks, docks, gazebos, framing, ceramic tile, cultured stone, additions, general repairs, cottage checks, certified ICF foundations.
PO Box 292
Gooderham, ON, K0M 1R0
705-447-2556 | 705-854-2556 (Cell)
Cottages, Residential, Commercial, Generator Systems
Neil Madill – Master Electrician
Licensed ACP Contractor
Over 20 years experience
All Your Electrical Needs
Custom Homes, Additions, Renovations, Service Upgrades
Generac Power Systems & Panels
Box 319, Gooderham, ON,
Trenching Available for Underground Installations
328 Salmon Lk. Road
Romard Lumber is a full service forest products company. We have been managing our 150 acres in Cavendish Twp, south of Gooderham for 27 years. We have logged several properties in the area as well as our own. At our Salmon Lk Rd location, we produce products for both contractors and individuals. We plan on adding kiln drying soon, allowing us to offer both a better product and more services. Recently we have started buying logs to help fill orders for woods we don’t have. Phone for price quotes on products and services, messages will be promptly returned, or drop in at the mill to discuss your wood needs. We are the blue gates on the north side of Salmon Lk Rd. about 1 mile in from Hwy 507. If the gate is open come on in.
- rough lumber ~ timbers ~ flooring ~ paneling ~ siding
- moulding ~ trim ~ decking ~ sawdust ~ shavings
- slabwood ~ firewood
- custom sawing – up to 48 inches and 16 feet by the hour or by the 1000 bdft
- custom planning – various profiles , D4S , T@G , V-jointed , half lap , baseboard , etc. by the foot or job
- custom logging – lot clearing to large acreage by the hour or by the 1000 bdft or on shares
- forest services – tree marking for improvement , forest inventory , management planning forest tours
Stanley and Vivian Cheong, Proprietors
OPEN 364 DAYS A YEAR
Public Telephone and ATM on-site
Stock includes, but is not limited to:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Frozen Foods
- Dairy, including lactose-free products
- Cleaning and laundry products
- Paper products
- Snack foods, soft drinks, ice cream
- Newspapers and magazines
- Lottery Tickets
- Campfire wood
- Gardening supplies
Collision Repair, Painting and more.
9174 HWY 503, PO Box 9, Irondale, ON, K0M1X0
Call Ed at 705-447-2960
8676 County Road 503
I can cater to all your needs, no job to small, I am fast, reliable, honest and friendly some of the services I offer:
- Winterizing your cottage
- Clearing your roof of snow in the winter
- Clearing a path, and getting your cottage ready for a weekend visit in winter
- Total cleaning if you rent your cottage and need to get it ready for someone else
- Unwanted tree removal
- Drywall , repair and installation
- Lay floors hardwood, laminate or tiles
- General wood working
- Plumbing, taps, drainage
- Firewood cutting spitting and stacking
- Metal detecting, help locate property stakes, find rings & jewelry you lost, land or water
- Dog sitting when you go away (your place or mine)
1010 Billings Lake Road
Owned and Operated by Donna and Rocky Graham
Owner Tim Winder – Master Electrician